Return To Job List
Systems Implementation ManagerLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: All Other
IDR is seeking an System Implementation Manager to join one of our great clients in Nashville, TN! Ideal candidates will have experience managing HR / Benefits Systems Implementations in a client-facing capacity. If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the System Implementation Manager:
- Participating in systems set ups, requirements, documents, and PM component
- Manage cases and tracks implementations
- Translates customer benefit structures into workable IT requirements
- Helps remove implementation blockers for IT resources
Required Skills of the System Implementation Manager:
- 3+ years of experience managing Systems Implementations
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis, data flows, data mappings
- Knowledge / familiarity with SQL is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills with a client facing role
- Benefits experience HIGHLY preferred
- Must have the ability and desire to learn new processes, tools, and concepts on their own
- Ability to work within collaborative environment
What’s in it for the System Implementation Manager?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.