Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a ETL Engineer to join one of our clients in Nashville, TN as a DIRCT HIRE opportunity! If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the ETL Engineer:
- Data mappings and working with large data sets in MS SQL Server
- Assist in the design and development of new processes
- Working daily with SQL and SSIS packages
- Database migration and administration
Required Skills of the ETL Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience in SQL, ETL, SSIS, TSQL
- Advanced knowledge of data mapping and working with large data sets
- Experience query tuning
- Experience with DevOps methodologies. Azure exposure is a plus.
- Ability to work within collaborative environment
What’s in it for the ETL Engineer?
- Chance to get in with a growing company as a DIRECT HIRE
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.