Return To Job List
Senior Software EngineerLocation
: NASHVILLE, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join one of our industry leading clients for a full-time opportunity in Nashville, TN! The ideal candidate will have strong experience with C#, Visual Studio, and UML. They also will have experience with object-oriented design. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Senior Software Engineer:
- Plan, design, implement, deploy and support activities for custom software components and apps.
- Maintaining and improving legacy code for geospatial systems.
- Design and develop new code for custom software and applications.
- Translate requirements into technical designs.
- Implement requirements into software components.
- Unit and component test software components and apps
Required Skills for the Senior Software Engineer:
- 7+ years of relevant experience that is C# and Visual Studio heavy.
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) experience.
- Unit, component and integration testing experience.
- Prior experience with software to hardware development and integration.
What’s in it for the Senior Software Engineer?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row