Return To Job List
: Johnston, Rhode IslandJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is looking for a Project Manager to join our client in Johnston, Rhode Island. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Project Manager:
- Develop integrated baseline project plans
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects.
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis.
- Upgrade infrastructure
- Secure user authentication
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, and determining the impact on budget, time, etc.
Required Skills for the Project Manager:
- 8+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Experience managing IT Infrastructure Projects
- Experience working with Active Directory – email, jabr, webex, HR portal
- Experience supporting cloud migrations
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio.
- PMP certification is required
What’s in it for you?
- Autonomy in the role you are in.
- Chance to work with a great organization.
- Have an impact within the company
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.