Lead End User Compute (EUC) Solutions Engineer
IDR is seeking an EUC Engineer providing day to day End User Computing project architecture support, technical leadership, and request resolution to the end user communities by managing workstations, mobile devices, and peripheral equipment. The EUC Engineer will own technical issues through resolution/maintain control of issue if escalating to third party. The EUC Engineer will be responsible for delivery of high-quality, cost-effective solutions throughout a Windows 7 to 10 migration and upcoming projects!
- 3+ years’ Professional experience Leading a team designing, developing, & setting up Enterprise-level desktop operating system deployments & image management with SCCM
- 1+ years’ Professional experience designing disaster recovery strategies for End User Computer Systems and PC backup solutions
- Must have hands-on experience with a Windows 7 to 10 migration: upgrading task sequences
- Must have hands-on experience in Group Policy for Workstations
- Ability to code in Powershell or VBA for Windows OS
- Experience building software deployments and 3rd party app updates using SCCM
- Experience with SCCM Patch Management
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM infrastructure?
- Hands-on experience with mobile devices/applications using AirWatch or Intune
- Experience presenting ideas and/or communicating with business leaders