Return To Job List
Lead Mobile iOS DeveloperLocation
: Dallas, TexasJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Lead Mobile iOS Developer
IDR is seeking a Lead Mobile iOS Application Developer to be focused on re-platforming legacy operating system functions , modernizing the technology to improve customer experience!
The ideal Lead Mobile iOS Developer will take strong interest in the development of team members; with a proven track record of mentoring team members to help the growth of high performing development teams. This key member will have an agile mindset who is able to thrive in different environments with experience in working in/implementing scrum.
- 5+ years’ Professional experience re-platforming legacy systems with iOS Mobile Application development – Objective C, SWIFT, Xamarin
- Must have a background/experience with User Experience
- Must have expert level experience with SQL/Relational Databases and Source Control Tools – Git, MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- Professional experience utilizing Test-Driven-Development (TDD) practices with unit and integration tests specifying system behavior
- Must have hands-on experience & a strong desire to train/mentor team members
- Azure DevOps experience
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net, & Java experience
- Knowledge of security best practices in mobile software - preventing CSRF, XSS, and SQL injection attacks