Return To Job List
Application Support AnalystLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is seeking a Application Support Analyst to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Brentwood, TN! The ideal candidate will have strong experience fast paced technical support environment. They also will have experience with Linux, Windows 7 administration, and basic SQL skills. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Application Support Analyst:
- Provide Tier 2 Technical Support for Store Systems.
- Monitors and resolves proactive application alerts to improve store up-time.
- Make decisions to send replacement hardware and/or technicians to stores for issue
- Perform configuration updates to store devices.
- Create support documentation for Tier 1 team to assist with first call resolution
- Triage deployment and environment issues.
- Make recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
Required Skills for the Application Support Analyst:
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced technical support environment.
- Ability to write and execute basic SQL queries.
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting.
- Experience with basic Linux System administration.
- Experience with basic Windows 7 administration.
What’s in it for the Application Support Analyst?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row