Return To Job List
Senior WebSphere Commerce DeveloperLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is looking for a WebSphere Developer for one of it's biggest clients! This person will play a critical role in ensuring solutions and business needs are met for WebSphere applications. If you are interested in working for a Fortune 500 company, apply today for more details!
Responsibilities for the WebSphere Developer:
- Architect, design and develop solutions for WebSphere Commerce applications
- Develop test front-end solutions for eCommerce website.
- Develop various modules of WebSphere Commerce
- Apply software engineering best practices while also leveraging automation across all elements of solution delivery
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Heavy technical solution documentation skills
- Responsible for debugging web applications
- Work in an Agile environment
Requirements for the WebSphere Developers:
- 6+ years of significant experience developing web services and/or web software development
- 2+ years of experience working with WebSphere Commerce
- In depth knowledge of different modules Order, Payment, Catalog, and Member in WebSphere Commerce.
- Aurora storefront, and REST APIs experience
- Payment integrations experience
- In Depth knowledge in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience working with database products such as DB2
What's in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Excellent work/life balance (No weekends/on-call)
- Ability to work for a stable, growing company
- Competitive compensation
- Much, much more!
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 6 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 6 years