Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR has an opening with our healthcare client in South Nashville for an ETL Developer. The company is quickly growing and seeking to expand their team as they build out their analytics space. If you are looking for work that has a positive impact on people’s lives, apply today!
Responsibilities of the ETL Developer:
- Create and maintain data pipelines , data mapping, and ETL jobs
- Support and troubleshoot any ETL performance issues, including manual and automated processes
- Collaborate with the data engineering and data warehouse team
- Document your processes, workflows, and diagrams
- Discern areas for improvement and implement those changes
Requirements of the ETL Developer:
- 5+ years’ experience developing with T-SQL
- Strong experience with SSIS, including new package creation
- Any experience with C#/API integrations preferred
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry preferred; EDI experience desired
- Bachelors degree nice to have
What’s in it for you?
- Join a growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Have your work positively impact people’s lives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.