Return To Job List
Web Portal Business AnalystLocation
: TennesseeJob Category
: Business Analysis
Our client is looking to add a Technical Business Analyst to their team in Franklin, TN! This person will be responsible for an exciting new Web Portal Project.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a company who offers a wonderful company culture and job stability, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Technical Business Analyst:
- Serve as a liaison between multiple business units and the IT Department
- Document requirements by working with appropriate stakeholders
- Work with IT Department to ensure any issues are handled quickly
- Become a subject matter expert of assigned area
- Create wireframes for prototypes
Requirements for the Technical Business Analyst:
- 4+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Web Portal experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple groups and departments
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Project and Visio
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Experience navigating and pulling data from a SQL database
Benefits for the Technical Business Analyst:
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Great work/life balance
- Wonderful work environment and company culture
- Get in with company that has HUGE initiatives going on
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row