Inside Sales Representative
IDR’s client is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join its team in Alpharetta!
The ideal candidate will be adept in customer service and customer relationship management.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
• Successfully manage inbound and outbound call volume in a fast pace environment
• Develop and maintain solid team relationships
• Maintain accurate documentation and merchant follow up
• Create and maintain strong sales relationships with merchants
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
• 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales
• Highly motivated and hardworking individual
• Outbound/ Cold calling experience
• Computer experience with Outlook, Excel, Word and internet navigation
What’s in it for the Inside Sales Representative?
• Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
• Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
• Enjoy true work/life balance
• Join an extremely secure organization
• Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within