Return To Job List
Senior Project ManagerLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
Senior IT Project Manager
IDR’s largest client is looking for an IT Project Manager to lead its team! This individual will manage all project assignments such as developing the project plan, reporting status updates and documentation on large-scale, critical IT Transformation.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager Include:
- Forming project goals, budgets and deadlines in order to allocate resources
- Benchmarking and scheduling project assignments
- Creating status reports and agendas
- Planning, forecasting, documenting, and tracking business processes.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to improve, schedule, and prioritize requirements to drive productivity and solutions.
Required Skills/Experience of the IT Project Manager:
- 8+ years' professional Project Management experience
- Recent experience leading complex IT projects in the Financial Services Industry
- Experience utilizing an enterprise resource planning software
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Active PMP Certification
- Experience managing Database or Office 365 Migration Project(s)
What’s In It for You?
- Enjoy a team-oriented work environment
- Exciting project-based work
- Utilize the latest and greatest technologies
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, stock options and much more!
- 20 Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Award Winner for the Past 6 Years