Return To Job List
Software Engineer 1Location
: Norwalk, CTJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Software Engineer to join one of our Healthcare clients for a full-time opportunity in Norwalk, Connecticut! The ideal candidate will have strong experience with WCF, Web API and MVC, Dependency Injection, and ORM. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Software Engineer:
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to client’s specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
Required Skills for the Software Engineer:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- 4+ years’ experience in developing application using Microsoft .Net framework and C# language.
- .Net technologies: WCF, Web API & MVC, Dependency Injection, ORM.
- Experience developing web-based application net/C#/Oracle.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with relational databases (Oracle preferable) as well as knowledge of SQL language.
What’s in it for the Software Engineer?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row