Return To Job List
IT Security Engineer IIILocation
: Everett,, WashingtonJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is looking for a IT Security Engineer for one of our Fortune 200 healthcare clients in Everett, WA (just outside of Seattle). This will be a 6 month contract with potential to extend or convert to full-time. The Engineer is responsible for managing and maintaining various security products (appliances and software); troubleshooting security issues and events; implementing, monitoring and maintaining compliance with system security policies with a focus on managing security-related vulnerabilities. Along with planning & designing, enterprise wide network and applications security; including the Windows server environment.
- Assists applications personnel in the installation of server software and upgrades.
- Performs system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and assists in resolving software related problems.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configurations to ensure data integrity.
- 6 - 9 Years of Experience
- Strong experience within a large enterprise environment and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space
- Promote and ensure security by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- This individual will also be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
What's in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Ability to get your foot in the door with a well-established company
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row