Return To Job List
Software Engineer 3Location
: San Mateo, CAJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Software Engineer to join one of our Healthcare clients for a full-time opportunity in San Mateo, CA! The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Spotfire, MySQL, SQL Server, and T-SQL. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Software Engineer:
- Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks, and collabroate with teammates on design and development tasks.
- Contribute to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
- Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
- Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
- Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
- Conduct code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
Required Skills for the Software Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business analyst.
- Experience within the Healthcare Domain.
- Experience with Revenue Cycle Management.
- Experience with Healthcare Claims Payer Systems.
- Experience with Agile methodology preferred.
What’s in it for the Software Engineer?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row