Return To Job List
: San Francisco, CaliforniaJob Category
: Project Management
IDR’s global healthcare client is seeking a Program Manager to permanently join its team and provide program and project management on key high-profile initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Define overall work breakdown structure, detailed tasks, and assess impacts on other projects and development teams.
- Ensure adherence to common processes, such as the company Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work with team leaders to define, estimate & schedule specific stories and tasks to achieve project scope.
- Provide a platform for communication and relationship management. Provide performance monitoring, information and reporting; help diagnose root cause of problems.
- Serve as the primary interface to external teams
- Ensure teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality and timeliness of strategic programs.
- Keep team apprised through project plans, meetings and discussion minutes of project tasks identified, tasks to be completed, and work not completed.
- Lead daily scrum, organize and execute project definition, story development, sizing activity, and grooming.
- Identify resource needs and competencies
- Define and communicate team/individual responsibilities
Required Skills/Experience of the Program Manager:
- 5+ years’ relevant project/program management experience
- 5+ years’ experience participating in an agile software development environment as either a project manager, program manager, or software developer
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant business / information technology experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Valid PMP Certification
- Strong proficiency with Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
What’s In It For You?
- Join a highly reputable global powerhouse in the healthcare industry
- Receive a high, six-figure salary and excellent benefits
- Join a friendly, flexible team environment
- Be part of a company that believes in internal upward mobility and career advancement
- Enjoy true work/life balance with a 40-hour work week and very little, occasional travel