Return To Job List
: Homewood, AlabamaJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is seeking a Data Analyst to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Birmingham, AL! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an industry leading company, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Data Analyst:
- Query data using SAS and SQL
- Create reports for various products using SQL, SAS, and Reporting Tools
- Analyze, design, and develop various data reports and dashboards
- Automate reporting and other processes to improve internal processes
- Analyze account data for trends and discrepancies.
- Meet with Executive level management to determine reporting needs.
- Utilized advanced skills to design and create reports and presentations.
- Provide operational support via strategy development, analysis, and reporting.
Required Skills for the Data Analyst:
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred skills: Robotic Process Automation, SAS, or Visualization tools
What’s in it for the Data Analyst?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row