IDR is partnering with a nationally recognized companyto fill a Recruiter position located in Hauppauge, NY. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization to work for --- we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities for the Recruiter:
- Full life cycle recruiting
- Execute sourcing strategies
- Screen, interview and assess candidate talent
- Work with Taleo and utilize different methods for sourcing
Qualifications for the Recruiter:
- 3+ years of experience of full life cycle recruiting
- Experience with LinkedIn recruiter and an ATS (Taleo preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of candidates
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What's in it for the Recruiter?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Fun work environment
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row