Return To Job List
GIS Technician - MaconLocation
: Macon, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
GIS Technician - Macon, GA
IDR’s largest client is looking for a GIS Specialist to join their organization! This individual will collaborate with a team to use GIS street data to update a vast, important network. This is a long term, stable opportunity with an energetic, dynamic group!
Responsibilities of GIS Technician Include:
- Edit road centerlines and characteristics
- Coordinate with partners to obtain data and verify ownership of roads
- Plan, coordinate and support of simultaneous tasks and GIS projects
- Prepare and deliver reports
- Use geospatial data in the creation and production of GIS data and maps
- Extensive working knowledge of the ESRI ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite and general GIS principles and concepts.
- Experience with ArcGIS editing tools, shapefiles, personal/file geodatabases, geodatabase topology and editing in a SDE multi-user database.
- Familiarity with querying databases and validating data
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Enjoy a long-term role with an extremely stable organization
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row