Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
IDR’s Atlanta-based client is looking for a GIS Specialist to join their organization! This individual will collaborate with a team to use GIS street data to update a vast, important network. This is a long term, stable opportunity with an energetic, dynamic group!
Responsibilities of GIS Technician Include:
- Edit road centerlines and characteristics
- Coordinate with partners to obtain data and verify ownership of roads
- Plan, coordinate and support of simultaneous tasks and GIS projects
- Prepare and deliver reports
- Use geospatial data in the creation and production of GIS data and maps
- Extensive working knowledge of the ESRI ArcGIS 10.x Desktop software suite and general GIS principles and concepts.
- Experience with ArcGIS editing tools, shapefiles, personal/file geodatabases, geodatabase topology and editing in a SDE multi-user database.
- Familiarity with querying databases and validating data
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Enjoy a long-term role with an extremely stable organization
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within