Return To Job List
: Dallas, TexasJob Category
Exciting opportunity for a Security Engineer with one of the leading food and beverage companies in the United States! We are seeking a Security Engineer with expertise in the information systems & security fields.
As the Security Engineer III you will be responsible in handling the implementation, configuration, support & use of security monitoring & reporting tools & software. You'll also help to create strategies to maintain & improve security & monitoring controls.
- 7+ years' experience in Systems Security, building & maintaining security systems
- Experience supporting identity & access management systems (IBM Governance & Identity, CyberArk, etc.)
- Experience with Threat & vulnerability management systems (Nexpose, Sourcefire, Symantec, Websense, iSeries, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree
- Certified in CISSP or CEH or CISA
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 5 Years