Return To Job List
Customer Relations SpecialistLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: All Other
IDR is seeking a Customer Relations Specialist to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Brentwood, TN! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a close knit team, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Customer Relations Specialist:
- Answer all incoming HR related calls
- Provide friendly customer service for internal employees
- Assist with incoming email requests/tickets
- Provide Open Enrollment Support
- Analyze data to make recommendations on how to attract new customers
- Assist in the rollout of new measures for new customer attraction/existing customer retention
Required Skills for the Customer Relations Specialist:
- Previous customer service experience in a professional setting required
- Experience answering heavy inbound/outbound call volume required
- Experience answering customer inquiries and routing calls to different departments required
- Any customer service experience in a Human Resources environment preferred
- Call center experience is a plus!
- Retail experience is a big plus!
What’s in it for the Customer Relations Specialist?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row