Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR has an exciting long-term opportunity for a Web Developer. in Nashville, TN This person will be supporting legacy and enterprise applications. Apply today!
Position Overview for the Web Developer:
- Development, design, code, implement, and creation of development standards
- Support the existing development and work on enhancing enterprise application
- System analysis and testing software applications as needed
- Gather requirements, research problems and collaborate with team to provide solutions
Required Skills for the Web Developer:
- 3+ years of C#/.Net with extensive experience web application development
- Experience with n-tier application and RESTful web services
- UI design experience using Bootstrap 4 and AJAX
- Experience with SQL Server and writing unit tests
What’s in it for the Web Developer?
- Work with the latest technologies with a client that truly values its employees
- Work from home options weekly!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row