Return To Job List
: Madison, TennesseeJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a Staff Accountant to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Madison, TN! The ideal candidate will have strong experience with payroll. They also will have 2-3 years of in-house accounting experience. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Staff Accountant:
- Responsible for in-house bookkeeping, and running payroll for 100+ employees with QuickBooks.
- Responsible for daily cash items such as downloading bank transactions, loan payments, credit card charges, etc.
- Taking all daily cash items and completing back-office functions of both accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Responsible for matching bills with payments and invoices, and maintaining daily cash reporting and balance records.
- Preparing and/or assisting with management reports.
- Meeting all corporate policies and complying with internal SOX control objectives.
Required Skills for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree perferably in Accounting or Business.
- 2-3 years of in-house accounting experience.
- Knowledge of the full business life-cycle.
- Ideally experience with payroll, daily cash, and AP/AR.
- Experience in a high-volume environment.
What’s in it for the Staff Accountant?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Casual Dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row