Return To Job List
Director of Data EngineeringLocation
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR's healthcare client has a direct hire opening for a Director of Data Engineering. If you are looking to further your career with an industry leading company, please apply today!
Job Responsibilities Director of Data Engineering:
- Direct the Data Integration, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing teams
- Own BI/Data engineering and Data Warehouse infrastructure.
- Architect, estimate and plan large data engineering and BI solutions
- Develop budgets and implement product road maps.
- Engage with business owners to understand business needs and communicate effectively with teams across the company to deliver solutions
Job Requirements of the Director of Data Engineering:
- 10+ years of experience developing end to end data management solutions
- 5+ years as a database development manager
- 5+ years directly managing data engineering staff
- Experience with data architecture patterns, data storage and processing solution architectures
- Experience with building modern data warehouses
- Ability to design solutions for complex data flows, reports, and dashboards.
What’s In It For You?
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Work hard/play hard work environment
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row