IDR is seeking an Employee Relations Specialist for a remote opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Employee Relations Specialist:
- Solve problems & influence people
- Will be doing investigations – misconduct, discrimination, etc.
- Advise employees & managers in regard to policy interpretation
- Analyze & compile investigative findings so they are easy to decipher
- Compile trends and recommend action plans
Requirements of the Employee Relations Specialist
- 2+ years of professional experience focused in Employee Relations
- Strong understanding of Leave of Absence laws
- Strong employee facing skills and professional; ability to communicate difficult topics with professionalism
- Prior remote work experience helpful
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 100% remote opportunity
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row