IDR is partnering with a global healthcare company headquartered here in Nashville to fill a Software Developer position in Emeryville, California. Our client offers flexible schedules, casual dress code, and ample opportunities for growth and advancement. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization with lots of growth opportunities --- we want to talk to you!
Position Overview for the Software Developer:
- Design, develop, and implementation support of business applications
- Utilize strong technical knowledge
- Use customer facing skills daily
- Troubleshoot, debug, and support complex software applications using .NET, MS SQL Server, and other technology platforms
- Design and architect activities to determine the best technology solutions to solve business problems
Position Requirements for the Software Developer:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience developing in Microsoft Azure and AWS using C#
- Working knowledge of Github, Teamcity, Artifactory
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company who values technology and innovation
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.