Return To Job List
Software Engineer 5Location
: Porter Heights, TNJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is partnering with a global healthcare company headquartered here in Nashville to fill a Software Engineer Technical Lead. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction.
Position Overview for the Software Engineer Technical Lead:
- Drive overall efforts to maintain and refactor existing applications to create enhancements
- Support, develop, and maintain multiple applications in an enterprise-level environment
- Coordinate between onshore & offshore development teams
- Mentor more junior developers
Position Requirements for the Software Engineer Technical Lead:
- 10+ years of experience with C and Object-Oriented languages
- Experience mentoring more junior developers
- Experience maintaining multiple applications simultaneously
- Experience programming application enhancements and improvements
- Experience with both batch and real time processing desired
- Perl or Shell scripting experience nice to have
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company who values technology and innovation
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work remote
- Generous PTO policy
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.