Return To Job List
IT Service Now ManagerLocation
: Marietta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Systems Engineering
ServiceNow Manager - IT
IDR’s client is seeking a ServiceNow Manager to join it’s team in Smyrna, GA.
Responsibilities of the ServiceNow Manager:
- Lead team in alignment to business strategy, roadmap, and platform governance policies.
- Maintain own ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for training and development of team.
- Articulate vision and business value of building, supporting, and developing ServiceNow platform.
- Translate technical complexities and design decisions to project stakeholders.
- Establish, manage and facilitate areas of project management for all projects/initiatives such as schedules, budgets, project timelines, resources, etc.
- Responsible for platform support issue resolution.
Required Skills/Experience of the ServiceNow Manager:
- 5+ years' experience in administration, architecture, and development of ServiceNow platform and applications.
- 10+ years' experience building, managing and leading IT teams.
- Agile/Scrum Methodology experience.
- Project Management experience.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row