Return To Job List
Sr. Scrum MasterLocation
: Malvern, PennsylvaniaJob Category
: Business Analysis
IDR is seeking a Scrum Master for our client in the Malvern, PA area. The Scrum Master monitors projects daily to track progress against the schedule, resolve risks/issues and manage changes using agile methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Scrum / Agile methodologies paired with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Primary Responsibilities for the Scrum Master:
- Implements projects using scrum methodology
- Conduct all ceremonies for end-goal quick and quality software delivery
- Create and manage project plans for troubled or high-risk projects
- Project planning including risk, communication, and change control management
- Ensure needs are met and that all parties understand deliverables, value, scope, and timeline
- Identify/define mitigation plans, track, escalate, and resolve risks, barriers, and dependencies
- Identify process improvements collaborating with all departments
- Demonstrate project management excellence and mentor junior PMs.
Qualifications for the Scrum Master:
- 5+ years of scrum master experience
- Previous experience leading software projects in a software product environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining performance
- Top notch servant-leader and organizational skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience managing multiple scrum teams simultaneously
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Collaborative team environment in an industry-leading organization
- Competitive ocmpensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row