Patient Scheduling Specialist
IDR’s client is a fast growing medical practice located in Athens, GA. In this position you will be at the forefront of providing quality patient care to schedule patients at 10+ locations. You will work with a busy, but enjoyable team that loves dynamic team players.
- Identify patients medical records
- Answer phone calls, emails and information regarding patients medical history and scheduling of appointments with correct physicians and locations
- Utilizing quality customer service skills to be courteous to patients
- Utilize Microsoft Office and EHR systems to schedule patients in a timely manner
- At least 2 years in Healthcare Scheduling or Patient Access
- Flexible Monday-Friday for 8 hour shift.
- Must have customer satisfaction focused personality
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare experience would be preferred
- 20 Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award Winner 6 years in a row