Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
IDR is looking for an experienced SQL DBA/Developer to join one of our healthcare clients in Denver, CO. This will be an initial 6-month contract to hire. The role would have a focus on developing and maintaining their SQL database and Tableau tools, acting as a liaison between the People Insights & Analytics team and IT.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develops, maintains and enhances the HR Analytics SQL Server database in SQL Server Management Studio, using Informatica workflows, and current and future direct access needs for customers via Tableau and other BI tools
- Understands in depth the data, sources and reporting outputs need to ensure quality data
- Acts as owner for database integrity, developing and maintaining a cohesive audit process
- Collaborates with vendors and partners to structure and integrate outside data sources
- Identifies opportunities to automate and streamline reports and BI tools, redesigns to include these efficiencies
- Identify problems and propose potential analytical solutions
- Make recommendations aligned with business goals and strategy
- Participate and lead projects and programs with people data, prioritizing work based on changing demands
- Create effective visualizations tailored to the context of the data and the audience
- Proactively seek to improve processes and programs
- Ensure the integrity of sensitive, confidential data
- Proficiency in software tools like Excel, Workday (or other HRIS), SQL, and Tableau
- Explain complex, technical issues in a simple, effective way
- Proactively collaborate, guide, and provide expertise to internal business partners
- Present to audiences at varied skill-levels, telling a story with the data
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders within and outside of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business, economics, engineering, finance, mathematics, statistics, psychology, technology or other applicable quantitative or management related field.
- 1+ year in a business environment, gathering and using data to solve business problems. Management consulting or similar experience a plus.
- 2 years of experience in database querying and understanding of relational database design. Advanced SQL Server skills required. Workday preferred.
- 1 year or more of intermediate to advanced ETL development using Informatica required.
- 1 year of experience in building and maintaining Tableau.
- Experience using working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answering questions, creating solutions, and manipulating large data sets to measure the effectiveness of projects, programs, and efforts for an organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience collaborating on project teams, managing relationships with clients, and presenting to audiences a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Human Resources experience preferred
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row
- How many years of SQL Development experience do you have? Have you ever been a lead on a team as a SQL Developer?
- How many years of Database Administration experience do you have?
- Do you have any experience with Tableau? (nice to have)
- Do you have any experience with Informatica? (nice to have)