Return To Job List
: Birmingham, AlabamaJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is seeking a Data Analyst to join one of our unique companies in Birmingham, AL. If you are looking for an opportunity to work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Data Analyst:
- Take ownership of the current portfolio of Excel-based reports, optimize where possible, and develop new reports as needed.
- Effectively manage and maintain a sustainable workflow for multiple, complex projects and timelines.
- Complete various day-to-day ad-hoc requests for data in formats such as Excel, CSV, etc.
- Communicate processes, objectives, and timelines to necessary parties involved.
Requirements for the Data Analyst:
- Experience exporting data into Excel, CSV, TXT, etc.
- Knowledge of good information dashboard and visualization design – Tableau.
- 1+ years' of experience developing queries and reports through SQL.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical and non technical parties.
- Ability to optimize and manage data connections, scheduling, and distribution of a large portfolio of reports
What is in it for the Data Analyst?
- Work for an industry leading company
- Excellent Benefit package
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule