Return To Job List
Accounts Payable CoordinatorLocation
: Antioch, TennesseeJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join one of our clients in Antioch, TN! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an enterprise-level & stable organization - apply today!
Responsibilities for the AP Coordinator:
- Make outbound calls to verify information
- Review, sort and match invoices and check requests
- Scan and index invoices and check requests
- Prepare and process Accounts Payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date
- Review expenses for compliance to company policies
Required Skills of the AP Coordinator:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable preferred
- Proven ability to work well independently
- Excel skills preferred
- High school diploma
What’s in it for the AP Coordinator?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Full benefits
- Competitive salary
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.