Return To Job List
Automation & Reliability EngineerLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Automation & Reliability Engineer
IDR is seeking an experienced Automation & Reliability Engineer for our client in Grand Prairie, TX. The ideal candidate will have experience in PLCs, AC/DC motors and control systems.
Position Overview for Automation & Reliability Engineer
- Assist maintenance with breakdowns to reduce downtime.
- Improving quality and reliability and reducing waste
- Productivity improvement through equipment, controls, and design enhancements
- Learn how to maintain and troubleshoot plant equipment.
- Continuous improvement: Drive process and control system improvements. Work closely with Corporate Engineering and equipment vendors (OEMs) to resolve problems and implement changes as required.
- Provide training and mentoring to plant maintenance.
Required Experience for Automation and Reliability Engineer
- Proficient with PLCs, AC/DC motors, drives, robotics, sensors, software and control systems in general
- Siemens and Allen Bradley automation software and hardware experience. Eager to learn new software platforms.
- Electromechanical experience
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodology
- Project Management experience
- 401(k) - Matching!
- Great company work environment. Collaborative team atmosphere!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Much, much more!