Return To Job List
Sr. Data AnalystLocation
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a Sr. Data Analyst to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity! The ideal candidate will have strong experience with data analytics, BI Tools, and experience working in an Agile Environment. They also will have experience with claims data or life insurance data. If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Sr. Data Analyst:
- Analytics lead for data warehousing and reporting.
- Will be leading the movement to make the company more analytics driven organization.
- Work on understanding and implementing automation processes.
- Develop SQL queries, data marts, and data files to support reporting and analytics.
- Create data models and technical metadata using modeling told.
Required Skills for the Sr. Data Analyst:
- 5+ years of data analytics experience.
- Experience interfacing with business stakeholders to understand data and create process automations with analytics.
- Experience working with BI Tools (PowerBI, Cognos, ect.)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Familiar with data warehousing patterns (i.e. Kimball, Inman, Data Vault).
- Experience working with Policy and Claims data (PnC) or Life Insurance data.
- Experience working with Machine Learning technologies.
What’s in it for the Sr. Data Analyst?
- Change to get in with an industry leading company
- Casual Dress code
- Great culture
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row