Return To Job List
Remote Healthcare Claims ExaminerLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
IDR’s client is seeking a Remote Claims Examiner to join its growing team! If you are looking to further your healthcare career with an industry-leading company, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Remote Claims Examiner
- Review & analyze claims denials to perform appropriate appeals for reimbursement.
- Receive denied claims & research appropriate appeal steps
- Collect documentation, review file documentation, & ensure needed items are requested
- Ensure that all claim documentation is complete, accurate, & complies with company policy
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, and online portal
- Perform cost analysis and avoidance to third party liability of clients
Qualifications of the Remote Claims Examiner
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Healthcare Claims Examiner
- Must have experience working on the payer side
- Experience processing Medical and Hospital Claims is required
- Must have experience working at a Healthcare Insurance Company or at a third-party administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
What’s In It For You?
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Work hard/play hard work environment
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row