Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Junior Application Developer
IDR’s largest client is seeking an Entry-Level/Junior Application Developer in the Atlanta area. This individual will perform application development for change requests, scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing, pre-planning for implementation specifications and production application support.
Requirements for the Junior Application Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working knowledge of software development techniques
- Knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle Databases preferred
- Experience in .NET Framework preferred
- Enthusiasm & the desire to learn and grow - most important!
What’s In It for You?
- Upward Mobility
- Fun, team-centered environment - lunches, gatherings, etc.
- Mentorship and training – long term opportunity with growth possibility
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance at an organization with staying power