IDR is seeking a Junior Java Developer to join one of our powerhouse clients in the Nashville, TN. If you are looking to progress your career further, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Junior Java Developer:
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of web-based Java Applications
- Provide expertise in all phases of the SDLC
- Translate user requirements into a well-defined software and system design
- Debug and test developed software to minimize the cost of errors
- Work with Business Analysts and QA Analysts
Requirements for the Junior Java Developer:
- 3+ years of experience with J2EE
- Experiece with Eclipse or RAD
- Application Server support experience in WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.
- Strong documentation and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
What’s in it for the Junior Java Developer?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Ability to work with all new projects and development
- Automation / Cloud work in the pipeline
- Excellent work/life balance
- Great opportunity to accelerate career in an established, enterprise environment
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row