IDR is looking for a Jr Healthcare Business Analyst to join one of our healthcare clients in Nashville, TN. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization and work with a growing team, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Jr Healthcare Business Analyst:
- Assist with moving clients onto the new products
- Responsible for performing testing and shorting through data files
- Working with the clients networking teams to install/uninstall applications
- Troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for supporting web-based applications
Required Skills for the Jr Healthcare Business Analyst:
- 2+ years of professional experience assisting stakeholders with requirements
- Experience with EDI required
- Basic working knowledge of SQL desired
- Excellent communication skills required
- Any experience troubleshooting or resolving client issues highly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive compensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance