Return To Job List
Data Center Administrator ILocation
: Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob Category
: Administrative / Clerical
Data Center Administrator I
Our client is seeking a Data Center Administrator for their Oklahoma City office. This team will provide after-hours maintenance on batteries, monthly checkups on the UPS (a large scale uninterruptable power supply), racking and stacking equipment, monitoring the data center, escalating problems up the chain and working on special projects as indicated by Leadership.
- Performs installation of network and systems equipment (rack, stack and cabling).
- Monitor facilities for power, cooling and other capacity needs
- Test and turn up circuits including data, voice, and specialty circuits
- Troubleshoot and verify existing network equipment and systems infrastructure
- As required must be available on a 24 hour basis for emergency support. Only when required and considered abnormal to general operations
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
*NO C2C AT THIS TIME*