Return To Job List
: Memphis, TexasJob Category
IDR’s industry-leading eCommerce client is looking for a Cloud Engineer to build out analytics activities and processes within AWS! The Cloud Engineer will be playing a meaningful role in maintaining cloud standards that enable our clients enterprise to operate efficiently, cost effectively and within compliance standards for cloud usage.
- Supporting cloud growth in the machine learning space, including, but not limited to AWS Sagemaker and Elastic Map Reduce, while utilizing automation build tools and practicing Infrastructure as Code.
- Creation of architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of machine learning features and relate the existing system to future customer requirements
- Continuously tuning the organization’s existing data analytics practices, helping to define, standardize and measure data analytics activities, demonstrating concrete improvements to data analytics platforms within the organization
- 3+ years of experience with AWS
- 2+ years of data analytics experience within the cloud
- We’re an established & well-respected firm with 15+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program; benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 6x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner