IDR is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join one of our healthcare clients in Everett, WA. This will be a contract to hire opportunity. Ideal candidate will have a background in AIX/Unix and System/Security Certifications.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, is responsible for managing and maintaining various security products (appliances and software); troubleshooting security issues and events; implementing, monitoring and maintaining compliance with system security policies with a focus on managing security-related vulnerabilities.
Along with planning & designing, enterprise wide network and applications security; including the Windows server environment.
• Assists applications personnel in the installation of server software and upgrades.
• Performs system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and assists in resolving software related problems.
• Maintains data files and monitors system configurations to ensure data integrity.
Must Have Skills:
- 5 years of system engineering experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- AIX/Unix is a plus
- Certification in Security and System is a plus
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row