IDR is seeking a Healthcare Data Analyst to join one of our clients in Brentwood, TN! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an enterprise-level & stable organization - apply today!
Responsibilities for the Healthcare Data Analyst:
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Daily data reporting and analytics
- SQL queries, end user reports and solving business problems
- Implementation and guiding projects
Required Skills of the Healthcare Data Analyst:
- 3+ years of experience with healthcare data
- Extensive experience with SQL, Tableau and Excel
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience analyzing and reporting in a healthcare environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Admin, or related
What’s in it for the Healthcare Data Analyst?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.