Return To Job List
: Johnston, Rhode IslandJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR’s well-known client is looking for an Android Mobile Developer in Johnston, RI. The ideal candidate will have experience with building applications using Java. If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Android Mobile Developer:
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of mobile applications
- Create new mobile screens, integrating with RESTful API’s, and Android debugging tools
- Collaborate to develop coding standard and processes in an Agile environment
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution
- Automate mobile testing efforts to ensure efficient, working, and scalable code
- Foster innovation, consistently research and explore new technologies & concepts
Requirements for the Senior Mobile Developer
- 2+ years of Android Development experience
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with concepts of CI/CD, ideally with Jenkins
- Familiarly with Object-Orient Design and development best practices.
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience with Backbase is a plus
- Familiarity with full stack development or experience is a plus.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row