IDR's client is seeking an iOS Developer to add to their growing team in Johnston, RI!
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with mobile screen creations, iOS debugging tools, and comfortable driving forward innovation to deliver a cutting edge application.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you!
Position Overview for the iOS Developer
- Analyze, design, and debug software enhancements and applications
- Work with team to ensure applications meet business needs
- Document all installation and maintenance procedures
- Define requirements for project
Requirements for the iOS Developer
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Proficiency with Swift
- Familiarity with Restful APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
What's in it for you?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Immediately add impact to the organization
- Build a brand new mobile application
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row