IDR is looking for Health Services Customer Service Representative to join one of our healthcare clients in Pittsburgh, PA. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization and work with a growing team, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Health Services Customer Service Representative:
- Receive inbound calls in a high-volume call center
- Review member benefits and eligibility
- Speak with patients regarding insurance benefits
- Document calls and resolve issues
Required Skills for the Health Services Customer Service Representative:
- 1+ years of Customer Service related experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience speaking with patients over the phone
- Experience in a call center environment highly preferred
- Experience explaining benefits to patients
- Excellent customer service attitude and professionalism
- Good time management and organization skills
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive compensation
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row