Return To Job List
Network/Systems Administrator IIILocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Systems Engineering
Network Systems Administrator
IDR’s global client is seeking an advanced Network & Systems Administrator to join its growing team! The Network & Systems Administrator III is responsible for planning, designing, provisioning, installing, configuring, and maintaining all IT related Infrastructure including network, server and storage systems.
Responsibilities of the Network Systems Administrator:
- Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Work with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors and contractors to secure system-related products and services.
- Co-ordinate and manage agile short term projects internal to the IT infrastructure team.
- Design, configure, test and maintain all facets of IT Infrastructure.
- Diagnose hardware and software failures and remediate identified problems.
- Establish and implement policies, strategies, procedures, and technologies to ensure all systems are current, secure and accurate.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to project management, business analysis and software development teams.
- Install and configure new hardware and software.
- Provide level 3 support, answer technical inquiries and assist users; troubleshoot, report and escalate problems as needed.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve systems and network configurations.
Requirements of the Network Systems Administrator:
- 5-7 yrs' experience in Network & Sys Administration
- Experience Fortinet Firewalls
- Experience with Dell and/or Cisco switches
- Experience upgrading windows servers from 2008 to 2016
- Experience upgrading Exchange 10
What’s In It for You?
- Participate in an exciting migration that would catapult your career advancement
- Utilize the latest and greatest technologies that are in high demand
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability