Return To Job List
SQL Database ArchitectLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
IDR has an exciting long-term & eventually full-time opportunity as a SQL Architect with innovative financial client in the heart of Nashville, TN. In this role, you will be designing, coding, implementing, and supporting multiple highly-complex SQL databases.
Position Overview for the SQL Architect:
- Design, code, implement, and support numerous SQL Server based databases, services and reports that support internal and external systems
- Write complex stored procedures, triggers and jobs
- Troubleshoot and remediate production impacting issues
- Establish data replication services for reporting purposes
- Create & modify policies, procedures and system processes
- Work with ETL data, and design imports and exports using SSIS
- Gather business requirements for internal projects and/or customer needs
- Document key IT system processes and procedures for future reference and general knowledge
- Work with the development team on user stories, including performance and acceptance testing
Required Skills for the SQL Architect:
- 6+ years of experience administering and architecting SQL Server
- Ability to write complex stored procedures, triggers and jobs
- Strong knowledge of database software and operating systems a must
- Experienced in supporting high volume, real time 24x7 operations
- Extensive experience with database maintenance plans (Re-Indexing, Updating Statistics, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Identifying Bottlenecks, etc.)
- Experienced in designing, modeling, developing and supporting large RDBMSs
- Familiarity with commercial off-the-shelf database management tools (Redgate, Spotlight, SQLSentry, etc.)
- Ability to manage, schedule and work on multiple projects at the same time
What’s in it for the SQL Architect?
- Work with the latest technologies with a client that truly values its employees
- Work from home options weekly!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row