Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR has an exciting long-term & eventually full-time opportunity as a .Net Architect with innovative financial client in the heart of Nashville, TN.
Position Overview for the .Net Architect:
- Architectial design, code, implement, and creation of development standards
- Support the existing development and work on enhancing application
- Mentor and coach other teammates as needed
- Gather requirements, research problems and collaborate with team to provide solutions
Required Skills for the .Net Architect:
- 7+ years of experience as a .net architect
- C#/.Net with extensive experience with OOP patterns/principles
- Extensive experience with ASP.Net/MVC and ASP.Net Web API
- Some UI experience with front end frameworks
- Familiarity with NUnit and with an ORM
What’s in it for the .Net Architect?
- Work with the latest technologies with a client that truly values its employees
- Work from home options weekly!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row